http://www.codingindelphi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Logo-300x138.png 0 0 email@example.com http://www.codingindelphi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Logo-300x138.png firstname.lastname@example.org 10:40:492014-12-03 15:03:59Flotsam and Jetsam #87
- Yet again, I’d like to thank all of you who have bought my book or received it as an upgrade incentive. Once again I’ll say that the book has been more successful than I ever imagined. So successful, in fact, that I’m going to work on another one along the same lines. By that I mean that it will be a book focused on code and not the building of UI’s or other such applications. Keep your eye on this space for more information. And thanks again – I’ve really very grateful for all the support.
- Blog Update: I’ve added Disqus as the default commenting system here. Seems really popular and cool, and I love to be popular and cool. However, it may have screwed up some of the early comments. I’ve also added a barrage of share options on each post, so share away.
- I hope you all can see this – it’s a Facebook link and I have no idea what their rules are – but this post led to an interesting conversation. The link about MS tools that spawned the conversation is interesting as well.
- Malcolm Groves does a great job explaining one of the more difficult things to understand in System.Threading.pas:
- I have thoroughly enjoyed having Castalia as a free part of my IDE as a promotion with Delphi XE7. Good news – an update is coming. And this new feature looks, well, amazing.